- Manual cutting system up to 500 cm wide with a rotating knife or ultrasonic cutter
- Any cutting size and area possible
- Pneumatic fabric clamp to fix the fabric position during cutting
- Stable, steel frame, with smooth and hard-wearing table top
- T-bar length stop system
- 3-roll unwinding cradle or unwinding shaft
- Optional edge control system and/or rewinding motor
- Optional additional manual rotating or ultrasonic cutting system in length direction of the table
- Optional back lighting for inspection
- Machine dimensions depend on cutting dimension and options
- Power supply 208/230V, 50/60Hz, 6 bar air supply
MT Cutting Table
The MT type cutting table is a low-cost, manually-operated cutting table that can be used for cutting technical textiles or other fabrics to make made-to-measure products, such as awnings, technical fabrics, roller blinds, and so on. The table features a fixed, three-roll unwinding cradle, a carriage-mounted cutting system, and a single-sided clamping bar. Squaring the panels is done using a side stop and the T-bar length stop.
The cutting table is equipped with the ASCO C-track cutting system, and can be fitted with a rotating knife or ultrasonic. The carriage can be removed from the track easily, so it can be exchanged to use different cutters in the same track. A single-sided, pneumatic clamping bar is built onto the table to fix the fabric during cutting. Optionally, the MT cutting table is also available with a rotating or ultrasonic cutter for making length cuts exactly perpendicular to the cross cut.