- Cutting dimensions max 400×800 cm
- Stable steel frame with hard-wearing table top to support the glass sheet
- Cutting bridge with accurate guiding en pneumatic clamping system
- Two universal tool holders, the first holds an ultrasonic cutter, the second either a crush cutter or a round blade cutter.
- Pneumatic operated end stop for aligning panels
- Sensors for fabric width detection
- Graphical user interface with touch-screen, mounted on the cutting bridge with software to prevent cutting near glass plate edges, manual or automatic (several orders in one cycle) operation, possibility to work from left to right or from right to left
- Optional automatic fabric roll storage system (up to 800 rolls)
- Optional tangential controlled cutting tool to cut in two directions
- Machine dimensions depend on cutting dimensions and options
- Power supply 208/230/400V, 50/60Hz, 6 bar air supply
MX Cutting Table
Low cost alternative for the dual axis CNC controlled ultrasonic cutting tables. Equipped with a single cutting axis with both an ultrasonic cutter and a crush cutter for cutting rectangular panels such as for cutting panel blinds, roller blinds and screens. The cutting axis moves over the table to cut pre-programmed panels from the roll. After the first cross cut, each panel is turned 90° by hand, and the blind or screen is then cut to size automatically.
The cutting axis is equipped with a single sided clamping system to clamp the fabric during cutting. Cutting is done on a hardened glass sheet with a maximum dimension of 4x8m. Optionally, the cutting area can be increased by using multiple glass sheets. The software will determine where to cut and will not cut on the seams between the glass sheets.